Sunday, October 23, 2005

I saw a miss call; I'm out.

"Only us got the effect" quoted from somewhere. Cannot remember. However, the story behind it is very funny. Yes no, you know who ?

Anyway, the whole thing begin like this. I saw a miss call from dingxuan and I'm out. Fifteen minutes ago I was this good little graduating student studying for O levels. It has been so long since we went out so it was all worth it. Besides, who knows what would life be after graduating ? Everyone of us might lost contact. Anyway, today is a fun day. Its a pity we didn't see pussylard.
Actually, we spent almost the whole day in kbox. It has been quite some time since I have been there.

"Wo hui song ni hong se mei gui..." I cannot get the tune out of my head now.

I was discussing about my attendence in school tomorrow with Minghui when I suddenly thought about the limited days we are left with in Bendemeer Lovely School. I know I have been contradicting myself a lot because I really hate and love school at the same time. I think I will be bringing my camera to school one of these limited days and take pictures of the school. I should stop yaking about school. My blog is really getting boring.


I am lucky enough to have a wonderful source that tells me lots of interesting facts.
Everytime I blog, I'll share.

Some interesting truth:

Polly Gadsby started work at the age of nine. Eighty-six years later, at the age of 95, she was still wrapping elastic.

The most children born to one women is 69. The Russian peasant women was pregnant only 27 times but she had lots of twins and triplets and quadruplets. the highest number of recorded pregnancies for a women is 38, resulting in the birth of 39 babies !

The world's tallest women was chinese. By the time Zeng JinLian was four years old she was over 1.56 metres(5ft) tall, and when she died in 1982 she was just under 2.48 meters(8 ft 2 in) tall.

1 Comments:

Blogger sourcreamsocks said...

There was the premature ejaculation, now a cheap-skate internet user. URGH.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home