My working mates sucked big time.
I really don't know if I should deem what I'm going through as "Challenging" or "Bad-luck".
I reallydon't like school.
I know many would be telling me things like "Working life is like that one lah", "Just bear with it lor" and "Haha". I just don't understand why I have such irritating colleagues.
One tried to steal my handphone today. Hello? I may not be smart looking but I'm not exactly stupid. I knew what is going on.
Okay, drop the irritating subject.
I was so glad Puisauw came by to say "HI" while I was working. Really nice to have someone visiting me. I would appreciate even more if you had brought along snacks for me. Grins*
I was so bored and tired of having bickerings with my colleagues when I saw a familiar face. Then what happened was she told me she was going for an interview too. I really hope she gets attached with a good employer and some really kind working-partners.
Everybody is now so stressed about work. Who wants a cheebye colleague? Good for Beverly, she has found a nice partner. Mine really sucked.
On the other hand, lucky I've got my bestfriend working with me. Yes, Justikins is working with me.
Talking about work, now my other bestfriend is going for an interview tomorrow. Dingxuan, I really hope you get the job in town. You better flash your most beatific smile tomorrow. Goodluck pumpkin !
Anyway, I'm having an off-day next Tuesday. Anyone needs a date ?
I really
I know many would be telling me things like "Working life is like that one lah", "Just bear with it lor" and "Haha". I just don't understand why I have such irritating colleagues.
One tried to steal my handphone today. Hello? I may not be smart looking but I'm not exactly stupid. I knew what is going on.
Okay, drop the irritating subject.
I was so glad Puisauw came by to say "HI" while I was working. Really nice to have someone visiting me. I would appreciate even more if you had brought along snacks for me. Grins*
I was so bored and tired of having bickerings with my colleagues when I saw a familiar face. Then what happened was she told me she was going for an interview too. I really hope she gets attached with a good employer and some really kind working-partners.
Everybody is now so stressed about work. Who wants a cheebye colleague? Good for Beverly, she has found a nice partner. Mine really sucked.
On the other hand, lucky I've got my bestfriend working with me. Yes, Justikins is working with me.
Talking about work, now my other bestfriend is going for an interview tomorrow. Dingxuan, I really hope you get the job in town. You better flash your most beatific smile tomorrow. Goodluck pumpkin !
Anyway, I'm having an off-day next Tuesday. Anyone needs a date ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home