What you can find while blog-hopping
I was blog hopping as usual today. So I manage to come across this user. & I felt really disgusted by her entry. However, I don't want to make any comments on her tag board to sound like one of her other haters. Since she post it in her blog, I doubt she will mind if I help her advertise her entries even to more people. Read this and tell me how you feel. No point cursing me for posting your entry here little missy, you post it in your blog as well, and you seem to be pretty proud of it. I am just allowing you to have more readers. Anyway, you insulted one of my friend in your blog before and we had so much of a war last year in school, yes no ? =)
Here it is. That very original entry.
"Oh my. The girls in my class, are so immatured. And, some other girls i know. (Except for some)
They do not go shopping. They just simply wear tee and pants when they go out. (They seldom hang out) They do not even have a sense of taste in their clothings. Only saying that comfort is the most important. (Fancy clothes ain't uncomfortable) Their wardrobes must be filled with tees and pants only. Mommies helping them to buy what they wear. Just Giordano tees and that's it.
Not mentioning that they do not know how to dress up like a girl. Wearing short skirts are like banging their heads against the wall. Only baggy pants are allowed in their world. Skirts are forbidden, not even wanting to mention sleeveless clothes. They'll jump off the building. Is it that hard for them to wear something much nicer than tees? Oh man.
Some of them do not wear bras at all! This is really atrocious. They wore those "sports bra" which can be brought cheaply. Man. 15, yet they still do not wear bra nor they tried them on before. They will start buying bras and wear bras at the age of 21. Wait till they regret their boops are so damn bloody small, A cup. LOL!
They won't want to put on make up or trim their eyebrows whatsoever. Image is totally not important for them. Or they still think that they are tooo small for that? Please, we are already 15. Not 5. Maybe, they'll put make up when they are 21 and above. When they are officially adults. LOL!
Plus, they do not even know what's the latest trend. Oh. They don't even go to town nor Bugis at all. So why should they even bother.
Oh yeah. They don't go for beaches. Maybe, they don't even know how to go to Sentosa! So, why are they all so dark? They'll play basketball. Until they have an unsightful skin colour. The top is fair and the rest are dark. MAN! Don't they feel ugly? And not wanting to have the same colour throughout the whole arm?! And for some, they wear watches till they have a mark there. Yet, they still continues to wear and don't even have a single moment for that.
They don't even have someone that they are fond of. (This applies to SOME of them only) They only know how to stick to their classmates only. Don't even bother to socialise. Anyway, one or two friend is definately enough for them. They even said that they are going to have boyfriends when they are 21. GOSH! Is this immatured enough?
The places they hang out are real pathetic. For some, movies outings always. Some, cycling trip only. Worse, school to do their homworks. Do they even know there's other things that they can do besides all that? KBox only applies to a few in the class. (Including me though I'm bad at singing) Town are only for real rare occasions.
For the majority, they can't even hang out later than 6 or 7pm. Their mommies will scold them. Man! They don't even have a single moment thinking to rebel or some kinda. They sure follow their mommies blindly. No freedom. No say.
Oh. They still don't know what's the feeling to ton overnight huh. Sleeping at 10pm or earlier as mommies told them to. Any objections, there surely won't. They'll say, "Yes mummy. I'll go to sleep now." Lol! Man. This is funny.
Man. That's the majority part of girls in my class. I wonder what they will be like during Grad Night. Absoutely pathetic. Maybe they'll wear tee and pants without make ups and hair undone? LMAO!
Oh no. I'm starting to despise them. When did i know a bunch of KIDS? Which know nothing about their image. Fancy talking lame language and trying to make us laugh.
Worse of all. They do not call me out. And their reason for that is, "Vanessa wears so nice when she goes out. If we wear tees and pants when going out with her, she will start to pin point. Thus, we do not dare to ask her out with us." PLEASE! I'm not that cruel to become the out standing one which dresses up nicely when going out with you guys. Since everyone is wearing tees and pants, I'll wear too, alright. It's so lame. Obviously my classmates will know who I'm referring to."
I think humans shouldn't see too highly of themselves, yes no ? & to imagine you are bad mouthing about your own classmates on international website. I remember I love my classmates to bits. Perharps I'm being a busy body, but this is international website. I want to entertain my readers too. What to do ? Haha. Well, no worries, I'll remove this entry after a while.
Here it is. That very original entry.
"Oh my. The girls in my class, are so immatured. And, some other girls i know. (Except for some)
They do not go shopping. They just simply wear tee and pants when they go out. (They seldom hang out) They do not even have a sense of taste in their clothings. Only saying that comfort is the most important. (Fancy clothes ain't uncomfortable) Their wardrobes must be filled with tees and pants only. Mommies helping them to buy what they wear. Just Giordano tees and that's it.
Not mentioning that they do not know how to dress up like a girl. Wearing short skirts are like banging their heads against the wall. Only baggy pants are allowed in their world. Skirts are forbidden, not even wanting to mention sleeveless clothes. They'll jump off the building. Is it that hard for them to wear something much nicer than tees? Oh man.
Some of them do not wear bras at all! This is really atrocious. They wore those "sports bra" which can be brought cheaply. Man. 15, yet they still do not wear bra nor they tried them on before. They will start buying bras and wear bras at the age of 21. Wait till they regret their boops are so damn bloody small, A cup. LOL!
They won't want to put on make up or trim their eyebrows whatsoever. Image is totally not important for them. Or they still think that they are tooo small for that? Please, we are already 15. Not 5. Maybe, they'll put make up when they are 21 and above. When they are officially adults. LOL!
Plus, they do not even know what's the latest trend. Oh. They don't even go to town nor Bugis at all. So why should they even bother.
Oh yeah. They don't go for beaches. Maybe, they don't even know how to go to Sentosa! So, why are they all so dark? They'll play basketball. Until they have an unsightful skin colour. The top is fair and the rest are dark. MAN! Don't they feel ugly? And not wanting to have the same colour throughout the whole arm?! And for some, they wear watches till they have a mark there. Yet, they still continues to wear and don't even have a single moment for that.
They don't even have someone that they are fond of. (This applies to SOME of them only) They only know how to stick to their classmates only. Don't even bother to socialise. Anyway, one or two friend is definately enough for them. They even said that they are going to have boyfriends when they are 21. GOSH! Is this immatured enough?
The places they hang out are real pathetic. For some, movies outings always. Some, cycling trip only. Worse, school to do their homworks. Do they even know there's other things that they can do besides all that? KBox only applies to a few in the class. (Including me though I'm bad at singing) Town are only for real rare occasions.
For the majority, they can't even hang out later than 6 or 7pm. Their mommies will scold them. Man! They don't even have a single moment thinking to rebel or some kinda. They sure follow their mommies blindly. No freedom. No say.
Oh. They still don't know what's the feeling to ton overnight huh. Sleeping at 10pm or earlier as mommies told them to. Any objections, there surely won't. They'll say, "Yes mummy. I'll go to sleep now." Lol! Man. This is funny.
Man. That's the majority part of girls in my class. I wonder what they will be like during Grad Night. Absoutely pathetic. Maybe they'll wear tee and pants without make ups and hair undone? LMAO!
Oh no. I'm starting to despise them. When did i know a bunch of KIDS? Which know nothing about their image. Fancy talking lame language and trying to make us laugh.
Worse of all. They do not call me out. And their reason for that is, "Vanessa wears so nice when she goes out. If we wear tees and pants when going out with her, she will start to pin point. Thus, we do not dare to ask her out with us." PLEASE! I'm not that cruel to become the out standing one which dresses up nicely when going out with you guys. Since everyone is wearing tees and pants, I'll wear too, alright. It's so lame. Obviously my classmates will know who I'm referring to."
I think humans shouldn't see too highly of themselves, yes no ? & to imagine you are bad mouthing about your own classmates on international website. I remember I love my classmates to bits. Perharps I'm being a busy body, but this is international website. I want to entertain my readers too. What to do ? Haha. Well, no worries, I'll remove this entry after a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home