Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How pensive, how sad I seemed to be

I don't need anyone to comment on what I have and what I don't have. & I certainly don't need anyone to highlight my flaws and tell me straight in the face and start laughing as though it was some kind of joke. & to think it's someone you had trusted so much, saying it. I am not angry. I was just a little irritated. However honestly, I have confidence and I am not really affected, I'm just disappointed. But you guys know me, I'd never take things to heart anymore.

I used to adore the presence of challenges and difficult situations. I became so complacent. I knew my lovepuffs will always be there, as advisors to help me out of situations. Being stuck in a dilemma often makes me realise how my good friends actually cared for me. However, this time I am facing all these alone, and it seemed to be the most difficult situation I had ever come across. I realise I am not as "powerful" as I were before. I used to win all the challenges and get hold of what I want so easily. This time, everything is so different. I think it is too hard and difficult. It's too tough for me to take it anymore. I honestly do not feel myself; Just because I was rejected, I looked dejected now. I was disconsolate after losing this "game". I am afraid of becoming withdrawn and pensive. I will miss my own smile. Remember I said one has to go? I've decided...

Nuh-ah! I'm not giving up on love of course. Neither am I giving up on such a sweet friend. I am going to be so so so so greedy. I am prepared for rejections and suffering nights. [Inserts cheeky smile]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home