Lovepuffs, I miss you all.
I'd be committing perjury if I said I don't respond to jealousy although I don't show it. No, not any personal statement that will follow with a course of action. Just something I thought I should say.
That aside, because I've sort of gotten into a life with no proper sleeping, by which means being awake at night and thensleepingworking in the morning (listening to Maroon5 songs all day long), I hardly get to see all my lovepuffs anymore. It's taking a toll on me, she said goodbye, too many times before. No but seriously I don't want to wait so long before meeting mojos. All of a sudden, I miss everyone.
Lucky for the internet. Lucky for the blogging and the tagging, lucky for friendster, lucky for the invention of handphones, lucky for efforts and friendship, we still keep in contact. At least I still have an idea how dingxuanbeverlyjuvenaedaminghui looks like.
In anyway, congrats to my little pumpkins who has found jobs.
That aside, because I've sort of gotten into a life with no proper sleeping, by which means being awake at night and then
Lucky for the internet. Lucky for the blogging and the tagging, lucky for friendster, lucky for the invention of handphones, lucky for efforts and friendship, we still keep in contact. At least I still have an idea how dingxuanbeverlyjuvenaedaminghui looks like.
In anyway, congrats to my little pumpkins who has found jobs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home