Fuck customers fuck
I bent down and picked up the little size 6 jeans so as to try it on little Amber. She struggled a little but still allows me to. When I was done with buttoning, I told her to show it to her mother. However she just stared at my teeth with a puzzled look. I realised it was my retainers she was looking at. So I kindly told her it was called "braces".
"Wooo, braces ... Mummy! This auntie got braces !" Amber told her.
"Yes. If you don't brush your teeth, you will also have to wear." Replied her mother.
You fucking daughter of a fuckerdoo.
KNNBCCB.
Pardon me for being really horrible with words these few days. Read the above piece of unpleasant review of my encounters with customers and you will understand how I feel working with idiot snorty children and their as brainless parents. Seriously, there is no need for me to bring my statement forward with regards to the above incident. Everybody with the right mind can figure out why I am pissed.
"Wooo, braces ... Mummy! This auntie got braces !" Amber told her.
"Yes. If you don't brush your teeth, you will also have to wear." Replied her mother.
Pardon me for being really horrible with words these few days. Read the above piece of unpleasant review of my encounters with customers and you will understand how I feel working with idiot snorty children and their as brainless parents. Seriously, there is no need for me to bring my statement forward with regards to the above incident. Everybody with the right mind can figure out why I am pissed.

1 Comments:
Okay that auntie has issues. Brushing teeth or not has got nothing to do with braces.
Post a Comment
<< Home