Friendster's bulletin, check them out
Good evening lovely souls.
So, about an hour ago, I was bored and decaying halfway when I decided to read Friendster's bulletin board and sent myself laughing so hard I thought my life was ending. I wonder what are some people thinking when they obediently did as they were asked to, in the messages of the bulletin. Right, I am not saying that every bulletin is bullshit and is only a joke. However, you don't want to disagree with me, meaning that you trust bulletins like this. I've gt three examples.
SUBJECT: If your crush likes u back.
MESSAGE: Did u know? B4 u go to sleep at night there is 1 person of the opposite sex thinking of u.They want to kiss u, They want to be with u they a real ways thinking about u b4 they go to sleep at night they are longing to be with u. This is all true not a fake if u repost this to in 5 mins the person that is longing to be with you will approach you in a month and ask u out or grab u and kiss u. But if you break this chain no1 will like u or ask u again for 5 years!!!
SUBJECT: Disgusting ~
MESSAGE:
[Some stupid story about how a girl got killed by a stalker in a bathroom]
If you do not repost this in the next two minutes there will be three men, one in your bathroom,one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for? Repost or you are going to die!
SUBJECT: Oh my god !
MESSAGE:
Within one (1) minute,
And whoever you are missing,
Will surprise you tomorrow.
IF YOU BREAK THIS YOU WILL HAVETHE WORST LIFE STARTING now.
Repost this or else you will die in 10 minutes.
I really don't see why people could just trust that their lives are in the hands of some stupid bulletins. However, I see pretty interesting ones of course. Just that these ones really brings in countless attempts to make me laugh.
So, no one will ask me out in five years time, well, I would be gone in ten minutes, so why should I care ?
Haha !
So, about an hour ago, I was bored and decaying halfway when I decided to read Friendster's bulletin board and sent myself laughing so hard I thought my life was ending. I wonder what are some people thinking when they obediently did as they were asked to, in the messages of the bulletin. Right, I am not saying that every bulletin is bullshit and is only a joke. However, you don't want to disagree with me, meaning that you trust bulletins like this. I've gt three examples.
SUBJECT: If your crush likes u back.
MESSAGE: Did u know? B4 u go to sleep at night there is 1 person of the opposite sex thinking of u.They want to kiss u, They want to be with u they a real ways thinking about u b4 they go to sleep at night they are longing to be with u. This is all true not a fake if u repost this to in 5 mins the person that is longing to be with you will approach you in a month and ask u out or grab u and kiss u. But if you break this chain no1 will like u or ask u again for 5 years!!!
SUBJECT: Disgusting ~
MESSAGE:
[Some stupid story about how a girl got killed by a stalker in a bathroom]
If you do not repost this in the next two minutes there will be three men, one in your bathroom,one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for? Repost or you are going to die!
SUBJECT: Oh my god !
MESSAGE:
Within one (1) minute,
And whoever you are missing,
Will surprise you tomorrow.
IF YOU BREAK THIS YOU WILL HAVETHE WORST LIFE STARTING now.
Repost this or else you will die in 10 minutes.
I really don't see why people could just trust that their lives are in the hands of some stupid bulletins. However, I see pretty interesting ones of course. Just that these ones really brings in countless attempts to make me laugh.
So, no one will ask me out in five years time, well, I would be gone in ten minutes, so why should I care ?
Haha !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home