Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No money; no happy christmas

I love my friends and family.
My best friends, my good friends and my family. I really love all of you.
But I've got no money to buy you guys christmas presents.
The stupid boss says that I can only get my salary next month. =(

Love, Eunice

Today, the bitch suddenly became so nice. I mean, she became a little nicer, buying me snacks and all, but I'm not buying it. I tell you, what I am seeing now is a fucking bitch trying to be nice to me so I can trust her and then she can steal my things again.
"My boyfriend this" "My boyfriend that"
When can you stop ? Aye, you think your boyfriend really can eat is it ?
Work work work. I am going to die soon.
I just finish playing a few rounds of golem wars.
Rakion is the best thing I've ever downloaded, besides MSN. I really like that Ninja, so sexy and she walks like a ballerina.

HEHEHE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home